To move all existing emails from Rackspace to Gmail:
- Open the Gmail account that you want to move your email into.
- At the top right, click the gear .
- Select Settings.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click Add a POP3 mail account you own in the “Check mail from other accounts:” section to open a window.
- Enter the email address you want to retrieve email from and click Next Step.
Enter the full email address into the Username field.
Enter the password.
Enter "secure.emailsrvr.com" into the POP Server field and set the Port field to "995".
Check the box next to "Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail."
Click Add Account at the bottom to begin pulling emails into the Gmail account.
- If you get an error about adding the same email address, simply add a 2 during this step.