For many people, somewhere along the way two Facebook Pages were created, and/or a Facebook Page and a Personal Profile were created that you'd love to have mashed together into one, manageable Facebook Page. This article will show you how to merge those together and keep your friends/fans/likes. You'll lose some content along the way, but your audience will remain! It can be finicky, but give the steps a shot, and you should find success.
If you have a Personal Facebook Account that you're trying to merge into an existing Facebook Page, you'll first need to convert the personal account into a Facebook Page. See Convert Your Personal Account To A Facebook Page for a complete walk-through.
You can merge Facebook Pages if:
- You're an admin of both Pages
- Your Pages have the same name and represent the same thing
- Your Pages have the same address, if they have physical locations
To merge your Pages:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/merge
- Select two Pages you want to merge and click Merge Pages
- Select the Page you want to keep and click Keep Page
- Click Confirm
If you were ABLE to merge your Facebook Pages:
- The Page you want to keep will remain unchanged, except for the addition of people who like the Page and check-ins that were merged from the other Page.
- The Page you don't want to keep will be removed from Facebook, and you won't be able to unmerge it.
If you were UNABLE to merge your Facebook Pages:
- Your Facebook Pages aren't eligible to be merged.
- However, if you see the option to request to merge your Pages, your request will be reviewed by Facebook.
You can read more about this on this Facebook Help page.