What will be transferred when I convert my personal account to a Page?
When you convert your personal account to a Facebook Page, certain information will automatically transfer to your new Page.
- Your current profile picture will become your Page's profile picture
- Your current cover photo will become your Page's cover photo
- The name on your personal account will become your Page's name.
- You'll have the option to add friends as people who like your new Page.
- You'll have the option to transfer photos you've shared from your personal account to your new Page. Keep in mind that any photos you transfer to your new Page will be Public by default.
Ready to convert?
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you click Get Started, you'll immediately see this message.
- Click Get Started and then add some information about your page.
Click Next to get the the Add Friends Page.
Click Select All to add all of your friends to your new page. Then click Next to add photo albums to your Page.
Click on any album that you'd like to bring to your Page and then click Finish.
Can I convert my Page back to a personal account?
If you converted your personal account to a Page, you may be able to submit a request for a reversal. Please keep in mind that it's against the Facebook Terms to have a personal account for anything other than yourself. You'll need to be logged out of your account to go to this page. You'll also need a photocopy of your license to upload to the form.
You can read more about this on this Facebook Help page.